Explore our engagement and recovery solutions for energy and utilities
At Aryza, our commitment lies in delivering innovative financial technology that supports you and your customers throughout the digital customer journey. We strive to connect you to affordable and accessible engagement and recovery solutions for energy and utility providers.
Unveil our comprehensive range of products designed to cater to the energy and utilities sector
Personalised digital solutions designed in partnership with utility providers
Global markets are rapidly changing, and the utility sector is focusing on affordability and accessibility amid rising prices and financial pressure.
In Ireland, the Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU) has established guidelines on Vulnerable Customers. A supplier may require a customer to demonstrate eligibility for inclusion on their register of vulnerable customers. In line with legislative obligations set out in S.I. 463 of 2011, suppliers are required to adhere to the following rules when supplying vulnerable customers:
- Establish, maintain and regularly update a register (“Priority Services Register”) of its customers who are vulnerable customers that are critically dependent on electrically powered equipment;
- Establish, maintain and regularly update a register (“Special Services Register”) of its customers who are vulnerable customers that are particularly vulnerable to natural gas or electricity disconnection during winter months;
- Take reasonable steps to identify household customers who should be included on a Priority Services or Special Services Register;
- Ensure that data contained on a Priority Services or Special Services Register is forwarded to the distribution system operator for inclusion on an industry register as appropriate;
- Ensure that customers on a Priority Services Register are not disconnected or deenergised at any time for reasons of non-payment of bills;
- Ensure that a customer on a Special Services Register shall not be disconnected or deenergised during the winter months for reasons of non-payment of bills;
- Provide an annual report to the Commission on the measures it has taken under this Regulation.
With this in mind, Aryza has developed solutions that are being actively used by a number of players in the utilities sector.
Aryza’s products allow utility companies to transform their business models and provide personalised financial solutions. Let’s connect now to demonstrate how our products can assist you and your customers.
Our products deliver automated affordability assessment, customer engagement and payment plan management to support the energy and utilities sector
Highlights of Aryza software solutions for you and your customers
Personalised Payment Plans
Financial management tools
Want to learn more about the benefits our solutions bring to the energy and utilities sector? Speak to us today
Our range of products developed to support the utilities sector
Manage collections and payments with automated configuration
Aryza Recover is designed to empower energy and utility companies in their collections and payments restructuring processes with its automated configuration. This award-winning platform optimises the customer experience by offering a customisable journey, improving engagement rates, and reducing call centre time through its technological architecture.
Aryza Recover statistics
of customers on the Aryza Recover journey have gone on to set up affordable payment plans
typical engagement rate of customers with more than 2 payments down
of call centre time can be reduced using our platform
Enhance consumers’ financial wellbeing by providing them with cutting-edge tools
Aryza Engage offers financial management tools to improve consumers’ financial wellbeing. It provides information on credit scores, financial health indicators, benefit checkers, and cost-friendly energy and utility solutions. With a tailored dashboard, consumers can track their finances effectively.
Aryza Engage statistics
of consumers are comfortable using open banking
of Aryza Engage users use open banking to generate a financial health score
Unleashing the power of automated financial solutions: fueling an effective, cost-efficient, and high-performance digital future for energy and utilities
Aryza products are results driven, and typically generate:
reduction in time to process each case
reduction in Operating Expenditure
of customers prefer to use our platforms over speaking to an advisor