The next generation of insolvency case management software, offering an end-to-end solution
Aryza Insolvency: a heritage in the automation of insolvency and debt management
Aryza has over 20 years’ experience in the insolvency and debt management sector, and it was one of the pioneers of introducing automation to the sector. Now with over 60% of monthly appointments in the UK personal insolvency sector managed on Aryza software, we are well placed to introduce the next phase for the end-to-end automation of insolvency and debt management software.
The new Aryza Insolvency builds on this experience of systems, software, and best practice within the insolvency sector, along with engagement with Insolvency Practitioners (IPs), to deliver a truly global insolvency product that adapts to the regional requirements and local legislation in each area. It embraces the challenges of managing customers from acquisition and onboarding, through data collection, advice and management and recording of financial transactions. All of this is in a secure, compliant, and reliable case management platform.
Reimagining the insolvency case management process – end to end IP software solution
Efficiency for your business and your customers
Supporting the Insolvency Practitioner
Self serve to enhance communications
Consistency and compliance
Automated process and communications
Simple case management
Aryza – powerful force in insolvency software
With over 20 years experience in the sector, Aryza is at the forefront of developing solutions for debt management and insolvency
insolvent cases under Aryza management
distributed to creditors each month
new cases overseen by Aryza systems per year
“If you look at the results we’ve achieved from partnering with Aryza – they’re really staggering. Productivity levels have increased four-fold, we’re moving cases so much faster, we have much better client engagement, lower arrears. It’s just been a hugely beneficial partnership for us.”
- Comprehensive system allows the management of consumer insolvency cases through a single interface
- A standard and compliant approach is delivered on all cases and the documentation of all stages of the process is logged against the case records automatically
- Payments and distribution of funds is automated in line with the IVA Proposal and creditor approval
- Simple, automated communication – Aryza Insolvency manages smart, automated and multiplatform communications directly to your customer, saving you time and resources – and giving your customer an easier way to respond
- Fully customisable platform – the Case Management System can be adapted to meet your specific needs. Whoever you’re helping through financial difficulty, we can help ensure their journey meets your statutory requirements
Aryza Insolvency offers a simple, intuitive journey to getting the right debt advice
- SIP / assessment – consumers can undertake the financial information gathering in their own time at their own pace. The journey guides them through the process with less stress than booking an appointment with an agent – 60% of consumers choose an automated route
- The Aryza Insolvency interface is secure, and can be white-labelled to build brand familiarity and trust from the start
- The automation of the Annual Income Review means that customers can update any changes to their situation in real time. This is stored and compared with previous entries to review the suitability of their solution.
Aryza can also offer a managed service as part of Aryza Insolvency, and if the creditor would like a representative to manage the process, we can step in. We have access to the same information and will vote in your best interest.
The creditor service element of Aryza Insolvency ensures Income and Expenditures are appropriate and acceptable. We will also make sure the chosen solution is in the best interest of all parties.
"*" indicates required fields